1. What areas do we provide our services in?
Jo Daviess, Carroll, and Stephenson in Illinois and Jackson, Jones, Delaware and Dubuque in Iowa and also parts of Southwestern Wisconsin.
2. Are our C.N.A.’s, RN’s, and Home Healthcare workers background checked?
3. Is 24 Hour Care licensed by the state?
Yes, we are licensed by the state of Illinois, and we have our Home Service and Home Nursing license as well as our Home Health License.
4. Do we have a minimum amount of hours per visit?
Yes, 24 Hour Care has a minimum of 2 hours per visit.
5. What services do we provide?
24 Hour Care offers Skilled Nursing, Physical and Occupational Therapy services, Home Health Aides, Private-Pay Care, Respite, and Long-Term needs.
6. Has 24 Hour Care won any accreditation’s?
YES! We have earned the ACHC accreditation 5 years running!
7. Are our consultations free?
8. Where do we accept Medicare?
Jo Daviess, Carroll, and Stephenson counties in Illinois and Jackson, Jones, Delaware and Dubuque counties in Iowa.
9. Where do we accept Medicaid?
10. Do we offer hospice?
Currently, we are not offering hospice services but we do recommend the best places near you.
11. Do we have someone available 24/7?
We do have a nurse on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have. Our office hours are M-F 8:30a-5p.
12. Which insurance do we accept?
24 Hour Care accepts most private insurances. Medicare, Iowa Medicaid, Private-Pay, Veterans Benefit (V.A.), Elder Waiver in Iowa. In Wisconsin we only provide Private-Duty services.
13. Do we offer care on weekends?
Yes, we can provide care at a minimum of 1 visit per month all the way to 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
14. What is the cost?
Please give us a call at 815-777-2424 or 563-588-2424 for a free consultation!