Going beyond what others provide, we hold the highest standards for our caregivers—standards that exceed industry standards.
We pride ourselves that our team comprises compassionate and well-educated individuals to take care of you or your loved one. All caregivers in our organization are required to fulfill
a minimum of 12 hours of continuing education every year.*
We are now trained for Memory Care.
Our caregivers—who are all certified nursing assistants, going above industry requirements—are supervised in the office and out in the field by registered nurses. In addition to receiving ongoing instruction and close guidance, our caregivers are screened in the following areas:
- Verification of all credentials.
- Criminal background checks and fingerprinting.
- Thorough reference checks
- Verification of valid driver’s license and proof of driving insurance.
- Requirement that all caregivers are prepared at every visit wearing a
professional photo ID and carrying an official 24-Hour Care bag.
* The Illinois Homecare and Hospice Council presented 24-Hour Care with an award for most continuing education provided to staff in 2012 and 2013.
Contact us today to learn more.