You have the OPTION to choose your home health agency! When being discharged, tell your discharge planner or doctor you would like to be referred to us!
Medicare-eligible, short-term in-home recovery care.
- Medicare eligible
- Short-term focus
- Physician-ordered care
- Rehabilitative services including physical or occupational therapy
- Skilled care from an accredited professional team
MEDICARE GUIDELINES FOR COVERAGE
Are you curious if Medicare will cover you? These are the guidelines 24-Hour Care must follow in order for Medicare to cover your Home Health Service.
- You are homebound, meaning that due to your illness or injury it takes a considerable taxing effort for you to leave your home and your absences are infrequent and of relatively short duration. If you are able to drive, then you probably do not meet the homebound requirement.
- You have had a recent illness or injury or worsening of a condition that requires skilled nursing care on an intermittent basis.
- You are an eligible Medicare beneficiary and under the care of a doctor who has ordered the treatment or services we are providing.
- Care is provided on an intermittent basis. This means Medicare will not pay for our home care staff to stay with you for an extended period of time. We will only visit you for the length of time it takes to provide specific treatment ordered by your doctor.
- Visit https://www.medicare.gov/sites/default/files/2018-07/10969-medicare-and-home-health-care.pdf for more information.
24-Hour Care, LLC Home Health Agency is licensed by the State of Illinois. Medicare accredited by ACHC in Illinois and Iowa. Presently serving Delaware, Dubuque, Jackson, and Jones counties in Iowa; Carroll, Jo Daviess, and Stephenson counties in Illinois; and parts of Southwest Wisconsin.