Our certified home health aides provide personal and professional care and assist with the activities of daily living. The aides are under the supervision of an RN to ensure compliance with the established plan of care.
- Provide assistance with patient personal care, grooming and toileting.
- Provide assistance with mobility and ambulation.
- Prepare meals and assist in feeding and/or providing fluids as needed.
- Take and record temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Provide relief for bed-ridden client such as positioning,
massaging and skin care.
- Perform range of motion and various exercises.
- Reminders for self-administration of medication.
- And more.