Our physical therapists administer manual therapeutic exercises to improve or maintain muscle function. They instruct, motivate and assist clients in therapy with the plan of care directed by their physician.Our occupational therapists help to guide the patient in the use of therapeutic and self-care activities for the purpose of improving everyday life and function.
- Balance and gait training.
- Muscle re-education.
- Therapeutic exercises.
- Prosthetic training for patients with amputations.
- Home modification adjustments.
- Instruct on proper use of assistive devices.
- And more.
* Subject to availability in your area.