Our certified nursing assistants provide personal and professional care as well as assist with the activities of daily living. The aides are under the supervision of an RN to ensure compliance with the established plan of care.
- Provide assistance with patient personal care, grooming
- Provide assistance with mobility and ambulation.
- Prepare meals and assist in feeding and/or providing fluids
- Take and record temperature, heart rate and blood pressure.
- Provide relief for bed-ridden client such as positioning,
massaging and skin care.
- Perform range of motion and various exercises.
- Reminders for self-administration of medication.
- And more