Our home service workers help the client in multiple areas of independent living. They offer companionship and provide maintenance of the client’s personal residence. Our home service workers also assist in dressing and bathing our clients, as well as attend to any other activities of daily living. We are proud that at every level our team members go above and beyond requirements to provide the best care for our clients.
- Planning, preparing and servicing meals.
- Prepare grocery list, clip coupons and shop for groceries and supplies.
- Light housekeeping.
- Washing, ironing and changing sheets.
- Watering plants and taking out garbage.
- Help with pet care.
- Write letters and pay bills.
- Provide companionship, read to, converse with and play cards or
- Help plan trips and outings.
- Accompany and/or drive client to social events, religious services etc.
- Handle social and business services for the client recovering from
illness or surgery.
- Provide medication reminders.
- Administer respite care.
- And more.